Mind-Body Training Tools: Biofeedback & Neurofeedback Products & Training Services
We offer products and training services enabling committed home users and professional coaches and therapists to access the full power and potential of biofeedback and neurofeedback at a price you can afford.
Biofeedback and neurofeedback are tech-based tools for training and developing the skill-set of self-regulation:
- Effective stress management: calming restlessness and agitation
- Emotional resilience: quickly and easily recovering from set-backs & and accessing positive emotion
- Optimal mental / cognitive performance, especially focus and concentration
Biofeedback and neurofeedback are vehicles for learning: they are empowering for the user, safe and non-invasive, and benefits are lasting.
Mind-Body Training Tools is a pioneering biofeedback & neurofeedback software product, at the heart of our practitioner training & servicesRead More About Mind-Body Training Tools
Benefits of Biofeedback & Neurofeedback
Biofeedback & neurofeedback training can help you:
- Relax effectively; calm the stress response
- Focus and concentrate
- Quieten your mind and transition into sleep
- Train and develop emotional resilience & emotional intelligence
- Develop creativity and boost artistic performance
- Manage cravings and habits more effectively
- Create the conditions for healing and optimal health.
Who Are My Customers?
1. Professional coaches, therapists and mindfulness teachers who want to add biofeedback and neurofeedback to their portfolios to attract more clients and achieve better client outcomes.
2. Committed home users and biohackers who want to go beyond consumer devices and access the full power and potential of biofeedback and neurofeedback to optimize their personal well-being and performance.
3. Meditation practitioners (or wannabes!) who are frustrated with distraction, mind-wandering and lack of progress, and who want to find ways to meditate more effectively - or just to enjoy it more.
About Glyn Blackett, Health Coach & Software Developer
I first encountered biofeedback and neurofeedback when researching ways to support meditation practice with technology. I'd come to mindfulness meditation as a student (of Natural Sciences at Cambridge University) but soon became frustrated with my mind's propensity for distraction and day-dreaming.
Biofeedback helped me to calm my agitated mind, and sharpen my focus and clarity. I learned to let go of negative emotions and create the basis for positivity to arise. I was so impressed I decided to make a career of biofeedback, and it's been my passion ever since. My aim is to make high quality biofeedback available to as many people as possible, to help them overcome problems such as anxiety, stress, low mood and brain fog.
READ MORE ABOUT BIOFEEDBACK FOR STRESS MANAGEMENT
How To Manage Your Mind With Biofeedback & Mindfulness
Book by Glyn Blackett
- Underlying dynamics in stress & anxiety
- Science of the mind-body connection & how it can be applied
- Why breathing is at the heart of stress management
- Practical models for framing self-control challenges & solutions